Over the years, we have been able to build our own database through references, networks, and as a result our dependency on job portals are minimum.
Mindmap will use a targeted search methodology to execute specific positions. We will draw upon our extensive network of candidates and references in the industry to search out high-performing individuals who are well suited for the positions.
The executive search professionals of Mindmap are dedicated to provide service beyond the traditional search and evaluation processes. Since the best executives are often not looking externally for opportunities, we adopt a sensitive but disciplined and systematic research procedure to identify these hard-to-find and hard-to-reach candidates. Inspired to provide our clients with superior “value added” results, we have established a “real-time weekly feedback” system for continuous improvement in the quality and user-friendliness of our services.
- Headhunted Database
- Passive Candidates
- References from Placed Candidates
- Identified Candidates from Targeted Companies
- References from Identified Candidates
- Websites, Social Media & Blogs
- Candidates – Seminars, Events, Discussion Boards
- Establishing relationship with the Candidates
- Frequent Talk and Meetings with the Candidates